The Empath, The Indigo, The Crystal, & The Rainbow (And Quizzes)
In this discussion, we will be looking at some definitions and traits of the ideas of the Empath, the Indigo, the Crystal, and the Rainbow. So, as always, lets start with some basic definitions and the move on to a more detailed look at each in their traits and/or attributes. I’ve also added in some Quizzes to test your aura and to tell if you are one of these types. ^_^
An Empath is a person who has an acute or highly developed sense of empathy. Empathy is the capability to share your feelings and understand another’s emotion and feelings and is often characterized as the ability to “put oneself into another’s shoes”. Another definition for an Empath is a person who can feel the emotions of other animate (living) entities, such as human, plant or animal. Some include inanimate objects as well under this word.
An Indigo Child is a powerful, intelligent, independent child, named for his/her supposedly indigo aura, who will help improve the spiritual quality of the world. Their frequency has recently increased drastically to possibly over 95%, with the first being born in the 1970s or ’80s.
Crystal People instinctively channel healing energy. Their crystal nature enables them to pick up energy and aura colors from the people around them. They are acutely sensitive and are even more likely to become healers and lightworkers than indigos, but need space to themselves and a lot of care.
Rainbow Children can use their strong will and unlimited energy to build the new world A Rainbow Child is the next wave of children after the Crystal Children and Adult Indigo Children here to assist us with the next stage of our accession. Rainbow Children, unlike the Child Indigo and Crystal Children have never been on earth before.
Attributes/Traits Of Empaths, Indigos, & Crystals
* Often quiet but emotionally expressive most of the time.
* Some empaths have gotten so use to blocking emotions that they may seem the opposite from what an empath should be. Possible at times not wanting to be touched even by those closest to them. Often not feeling like being out in a crowd but rather alone or in a small group.
* Uncontrolled empaths can often spend more time focused on others and ignoring their own needs. Empaths often put others first.
* Empaths often avoid tense or harsh situations. They may shrink away from any situation that proves tense.
* Empaths are emotionally sensitive to violence and general chaos.
* Empaths can often feel something as they see it happen…for example, seeing someone cut their finger an empath may sense the pain as it happens.
* Distance does not affect what an empath feels and often you may be able to feel or sense something going on with someone at a far distance.
* Empaths are sensitive to loud noise.
* Empaths are sensitive to various television programs. In particular, television programs that depict emotional drama like the news and police shows as well as movies which depict certain emotional or harsh situations.
* Empaths have a hard time understanding cruelty and criminal acts that involves hurting others.
* Empaths are super sensitive to suffering in the world and are often idealists who theorise about fixing the worlds problems.
* Are often found working as volunteers, with people, animals or the environment.
Empaths are often drawn to areas of music or the arts.
* Empaths are often very charismatic and have the ability to draw others to them. They often find that a complete stranger will tell them their life story while standing in line at the grocery store.
* Are great listeners as they generally have an interest in other people and to know more of what they already sense of a person.
* Can seem very moody with drastic mood swings. This is mainly due to picking up the emotions of others without realizing it and then with those emotions reacting to others.
* May have experienced other paranormal experiences such as out of body experiences, De Ja Vu, and just knowing as well as other psychic abilities.
* Empaths often have trouble focusing and space out/day dream often.
* You feel abandoned, lost and alone. You might of felt like, or still feel like, you were dumped off on this planet, left to your own accord, with nothing, or no one, to grasp or hold on to.
* You feel like no one “gets” or understands who you are.
* You feel abandoned by God, your parents and society.
* Being abandoned or alone might be a challenging fear for you.
* Feel like a freak and are tired of people treated you as one.
* Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.
* You are “tuned in”. You “get it” and you’re not sure why others don’t!
* Are highly creative in the arts, music and/or literature.
* Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.
* Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.
* Have a difficult time with people who are out of integrity and dishonest.
* Feel overly responsible and heavily burdoned by societies perceived lack of care and concern with the well-being of the world.
* Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn’t DARE, usually due to parental pressure. Many of you were rather repulsed by school and the old antiquated system. You felt you knew better and where bored and frustrated.
* May have experienced deep depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings, while in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult. Felt disconnected and beaten down.
* Drug/alcohol abuse is not uncommon to numb the internal emotional and Spiritual pain.
* Easily disorganized and may have excessive clutter and are not able to handle it, due to your lack of focus.
* Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.
* Can go from job to job to job. Have a challege staying in one place for too long. Your resume can look like a short novel.
* Easily bored and frustrated.
* Can easily be taken advantage of because of your innate desire to be of service.
* May be idealistic or hypercritical
* Can be righteously indignant.
* Very critical and judgmental about what’s happening in the world and the lack of consciousness of the people.
* Can feel not in body, not grounded, not “here”. You are more comfortable out in the ethers.
* Are willing to step outside the box and challenge the system.
* You are a great BS detector and you do not like people who lie and who do not come from integrity.
* Are afraid to stand in your power or speak your truth, for fear of not being heard, understood, validated, respected or appreciated for your wisdom and “knowing”.
* You are a pleaser.
* You are easily zapped of energy, due to the fact that you are a bright Light and others want to take yours, rather than seek their own Light. (physical beings)
* You are easily susceptible to lower energies attaching themselves to you. (non-physical beings) They are like moths to Light. (There are techniques to shield you from this, one is a cord cutting technique)
* Prefer cooperative efforts, leadership positions, or working alone.
* Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
* May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding), or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
* You are empathic and it’s challenging for you to block it out.
* May have trouble with anger and RAGE.
* Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective i.e. political, educational, medical, and legal.
* Alienation from or anger with politics – feeling your voice won’t count and that the outcome really doesn’t matter.
* Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream – 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.
* Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at “Big Brother watching you.”
* They feel a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.
* Money does not hold a lot of importance to you. You know how to attain it, but you find the concept of money to be irrelevant and ego driven.
* You have a innate ability to manifest whatever you desire.
* Had psychic or spiritual interest when you were young- in or before teen years.
* Had few if any Indigo role models.
* Feel like you have one foot in this world and one in “The Other”.
* Have a strong intuition.
* Random behavior pattern or mind style – (be labeled with symptoms of ADD and ADHD, bi-polar, OCD), may have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
* Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.
* May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning (especially with computers), and lights blowing out.
* May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.
* Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternate types of sexuality.
* Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world; may seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.
* If they find balance in their lives, they can become very strong, vibrant, healthy, and happy individuals who use their Love and Light to be of the highest and best service for all concerned.
• Are highly intuitive – can be telepathic and show extrasensory capabilities.
• Will often say seemingly ‘profound’ statements and have an strong interest in God – they often seem wise beyond their years.
• Are very sensitive to the environment, (can include food & additives), energy fields, electrical currents, as well as emotional sensitivity to what is happening around them.
• Are strong willed – have a determination about them, often ‘warrior-like’ in their personality.
• Will often ‘call them as they see them’ and won’t hold back from doing so.
• Can have a fiery temper and demeanor – rarely wavers from the one-track mind.
• Can often be confused with having a defiant attitude – will often do the exact opposite of what they are told to do.
• Have a strong need to help others, individually or globally.
• Are often introverted and a loner.
• Like to work alone most of the time or in groups where is there is mutual cooperation and respect.
• Are seemingly antisocial until they meet up with others like them.
• Are very technologically oriented – usually are whizzes at computers or other gadgetry.
• Deal often with depression, insomnia, or bodily issues such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and in extreme cases – energetic mania or freneticness.
• Can be misdiagnosed as ADD or ADHD.
* Extremely sensitive to everything in their environment -sound, colors, negative emotions in others, smells, food, chemicals, pollutants, the “feel” of clothing, violence, and pain of others, group consciousness, electromagnetic frequencies, solar flares.
* So sensitive that they are deeply vulnerable, as well as very powerful because of their intense vulnerability.
* They must have alone time. They do not live well in groups as few others understand their need for solitude, balance, rejuvenation, and deep quiet.
* They must have daily communion with nature and elements. The Spirit of Nature will help them balance and clear all of the disharmonious energies that affect them so strongly.
* They just plain do not understand “Man’s inhumanity to Man,” war, greed, etc., and thus can easily feel totally overwhelmed by it all.
* If life should become too intense, or if they are traumatized or see and feel others being traumatized they will withdraw and disconnect from society in order to protect themselves.
* Despite being quiet and self-effacing, others admire and are drawn to them like a magnet. They will have deep and lasting connections with humans who offer the unconditional love that the Crystal knows is the only true Love.
* When a Crystal looks at you, you feel as if they have penetrated your very soul.
* They really need very little traditional parenting as they are gentle, wise, and will be able to tell you what they need, as well as what is good or not good for them. When my son was very young, he said one day, “I can never drink alcohol or take any drugs at all!” And he hasn’t!
* They will often avoid crowds or malls, as there are too many different energies at such places for them to cope with.
* They have a deep love for children and animals, and a remarkable way of connecting with all creatures.
* Water is very beneficial in clearing and soothing them. They love baths, showers, waterfalls, fountains, playing in water and sand.
* They require comfortable clothing of their choice of natural fibers and colors.
* They require lots of pure water and often prefer fresh organic food.
* It is not uncommon for these children to ‘tell’ their parents their name before they are born, and engage in other direct communication.
* Miracles and magic happen around them – money appears, animals seek them out, babies smile at them, healings occur naturally and spontaneously.
* They are extremely empathic to the point of knowing what a complete stranger in the street is feeling.
* They have a fear of intimacy because they so easily feel invaded, not respected. They would rather be alone than have their “personal body space” disregarded. They may also avoid romantic relationships for fear of hurting another if the relationship ends.
* There is an innocence, a guilelessness, a purity about Crystals; this is due to the absence of ego.
* They may need help in learning to ground their energy with physical activity, nature, sports, martial arts, yoga or dance.
* They may disrupt electrical appliances, radios, TVs, computers.
* They often refrain from showing emotion for fear of its amplification and losing control. This can make them appear to be flat or passionless.
* They can feel responsible for someone dying or getting hurt or even fighting.
* They can have periods of deep depression.
* They respond well to body work, massage, and energy work by someone who is themselves balanced. Massage and cranio-sacral therapy may be crucial to keeping their bodies healthy and pain-free.
* They will often have a high metabolism and be natural vegetarians.
* They are bright, “big-picture” individuals with an instinctual understanding of the spiritual laws, and of how it all works.
* They have a clear connection to their higher self, naturally accessing their highest guidance. It is precisely because of this connection that they know the truth of spiritual Oneness.
* They are natural healers and peacemakers.
* They are multi-talented.
* They are capable of regeneration of bone and tissue. Where most of us are gradually being upgraded – ascending to the Crystal energy, it is already in their DNA.
* They may be individuals of a few words, but everyone listens when they quietly express their wisdom with humility. However, they will not give advice without being asked and will never interfere.
· Love lots of color – rainbows, multicolored in the way they dress or how they see the world around them and will stand out because of it, e.g. will wear red skirt with orange socks, blue shirt with white hat.
· Are very sensitive to the environment, (can include food & additives), energy fields, vaccines, chemicals & pesticides, noise, electrical currents (ie. watches will stop, etc.), as well as emotional sensitivity to what is happening around them.
· Have a fragility or sense of vulnerability around them and yet very strong internally – strong will and determination when focused.
·Have an affinity to rocks, crystals and stones.
· Usually possess a sense of fearlessness.
· Are highly artistic and creative with a bountiful imagination · Are usually gifted in one or more areas ie. art, music, math, etc. – as a result, subjects in school can be viewed as boring and senseless – displays desire to stay focused on the gifted area in their life.
· Are very comfortable being around plants, nature, animals.
· Have an inherent ability to uncover people’s fear – they seem to connect and know what is in one’s head and heart.
· Can be misdiagnosed as Autistic.
· Can often be delayed in speech – late talkers, impaired speech or hearing.
· Are can very gentle and forgiving – very loving and compassionate personality.
· Have natural healing abilities.
· Often have large, clear eyes – eyes are prominent in photographs or when looking at you – sometimes you can feel as if they are staring right though you.
~ Have extremely strong will
~ High energy
~ Attuned to color and color vibration
~ Embraces life with enthusiasm and excitement
~ Expects what they need to manifest instantly
~ Have healing abilities
~ Creative and passionate
~ Completely open
~ To teach us the power of our thoughts
~ To prepare us for the next stage in accession when our desires will manifest instantly
~ To use their strong will to create a new world
~ Heal us with rainbow energy
After that overload of information, did you see any similarities between Empaths and the other three types listed; Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow? How about contrasts? Did you see yourself in there somewhere? How about someone you know? Its an interesting idea. Here is a Hopi Prophecy that seems to fit well into this story, as well.
The Hopi Prophecies
(For more versions of these prophecies go here: More Prophecies)
Some time in the future, the Indians said, the animals would begin to disappear. People would no longer see the wolf, or the bear, or the eagles. And, the story goes, the giant trees would also disappear. And people would fight with each other and not love each other. And, the story goes, the beautiful rainbow in the sky would fade away, and people would not see the rainbow anymore.
Well, children would come. And these children would love the animals, and they would bring back the animals. They would love trees, and they would bring back the giant trees. And these children would love other people and they would help people to live in peace with, each other. And these children would love the rainbow, and they would bring back the beautiful rainbow in the sky. For this reason the Indians called these children the rainbow warriors.
Now let me ask you a question. Do you love animals or hate animals? (We love animals.) Do you love trees or hate trees? (We love trees.) Do you love people or hate people? (We love people.) Do you love the rainbow or hate the rainbow? (We love the rainbow.)
Well, if you love animals and trees, people and rainbows, then maybe you are the rainbow warriors and that is a statue of you.
There was an old lady, from the “Cree” tribe, named “Eyes of Fire”, who prophesied that one day, because of the white mans’ or Yo-ne-gis’ greed, there would come a time, when the fish would die in the streams, the birds would fall from the air, the waters would be blackened, and the trees would no longer be, mankind as we would know it would all but cease to exist.
There would come a time when the “keepers of the legend, stories, culture rituals, and myths, and all the Ancient Tribal Customs” would be needed to restore us to health. They would be mankinds key to survival, they were the “Warriors of the Rainbow”. There would come a day of awakening when all the peoples of all the tribes would form a New World of Justice, Peace, Freedom and recognition of the Great Spirit.
The “Warriors of the Rainbow” would spread these messages and teach all peoples of the Earth or “Elohi”. They would teach them how to live the “Way of the Great Spirit”. They would tell them of how the world today has turned away from the Great Spirit and that is why our Earth is “Sick”.
The “Warriors of the Rainbow” would show the peoples that this “Ancient Being” (the Great Spirit), is full of love and understanding, and teach them how to make the “Earth or Elohi” beautiful again. These Warriors would give the people principles or rules to follow to make their path right with the world. These principles would be those of the Ancient Tribes. The Warriors of the Rainbow would teach the people of the ancient practices of Unity, Love and Understanding. They would teach of Harmony among people in all four comers of the Earth.
Like the Ancient Tribes, they would teach the peoples how to pray to the Great Spirit with love that flows like the beautiful mountain stream, and flows along the path to the ocean of life. Once again, they would be able to feel joy in solitude and in councils. They would be free of petty jealousies and love all mankind as their brothers, regardless of color, race or religion. They would feel happiness enter their hearts, and become as one with the entire human race. Their hearts would be pure and radiate warmth, understanding and respect for all mankind, Nature, and the Great Spirit. They would once again fill their minds, hearts, souls, and deeds with the purest of thoughts. They would seek the beauty of the Master of Life – the Great Spirit! They would find strength and beauty in prayer and the solitudes of life.
Their children would once again be able to run free and enjoy the treasures of Nature and Mother Earth. Free from the fears of toxins and destruction, wrought by the Yo-ne-gi and his practices of greed. The rivers would again run clear, the forests be abundant and beautiful, the animals and birds would be replenished. The powers of the plants and animals would again be respected and conservation of all that is beautiful would become a way of life.
The poor, sick and needy would be cared for by their brothers and sisters of the Earth. These practices would again become a part of their daily lives.
The leaders of the people would be chosen in the old way – not by their political party, or who could speak the loudest, boast the most, or by name calling or mud slinging, but by those whose actions spoke the loudest. Those who demonstrated their love, wisdom, and courage and those who showed that they could and did work for the good of all, would be chosen as the leaders or Chiefs. They would be chosen by their “quality” and not the amount of money they had obtained. Like the thoughtful and devoted “Ancient Chiefs”, they would understand the people with love, and see that their young were educated with the love and wisdom of their surroundings. They would show them that miracles can be accomplished to heal this world of its ills, and restore it to health and beauty.
The tasks of these “Warriors of the Rainbow” are many and great. There will be terrifying mountains of ignorance to conquer and they shall find prejudice and hatred. They must be dedicated, unwavering in their strength, and strong of heart. They will find willing hearts and minds that will follow them on this road of returning “Mother Earth” to beauty and plenty – once more.
The day will come, it is not far away. The day that we shall see how we owe our very existence to the people of all tribes that have maintained their culture and heritage. Those that have kept the rituals, stories, legends, and myths alive. It will be with this knowledge, the knowledge that they have preserved, that we shall once again return to “harmony” with Nature, Mother Earth, and mankind. It will be with this knowledge that we shall find our “Key to our Survival”.
This is the story of the “Warriors of the Rainbow” and this is my reason for protecting the culture, heritage, and knowledge of my ancestors. I know that the day “Eyes of Fire” spoke of – will come! I want my children and grandchildren to be prepared to accept this task.The task of being one of the……..”Warriors of the Rainbow”.